If I have a chronic disease, when should I vaccinate?
Modified on: Fri, 4 Nov, 2022 at 3:55 PM
- If you have never vaccinated and are 12 years or older.
- If you had the J&J vaccine, have a Booster shot after 60 days if you are 18 years or older.
- If you had the J&J vaccine, have a 2nd booster shot after 90 days if you are 18 years or older.
- If you had one Pfizer vaccine, have your second after 21 days.
- If you have had two Pfizer vaccines, you can have a booster after 90 days.
- If you are 50 years or older you can have an additional booster 120 days after your last vaccination. This additional booster is a Pfizer vaccine and can be given as a booster to people who have vaccinated either with a Pfizer or a J&J previously.
- Immunocompromised adults can receive an additional dose 28 days after either their first J&J vaccine or their second Pfizer vaccine.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.