Serious side effects are very rare. Contact your health care provider if:
- the pain where you got the jab gets worse and not better after a day.
- other side effects do not go away in a few days.
- you are worried by pain in your chest or head, you feel faint or short of breath or are feeling confused and struggling to think clearly.
You should report serious side effects (or adverse events):
- Visit any health facility
- Use the MedSafety app https://medsafety.sahpra.org.za/
- Email AEFI@health.gov.za