What are the 5 elements of care that the Side-by-Side campaign is built around?
Modified on: Sun, 13 Nov, 2022 at 8:41 PM
- NUTRITION Good nutrition is important for you and your child to grow and be healthy. It starts with breastfeeding.
- LOVE Your child learns from looking at you when you hold them close to you and love, play and talk to them.
- PROTECTION Your child can be protected from disease and injury by getting immunised and by playing in safe places.
- HEALTHCARE Your child needs help from you or a health worker when they are sick or injured.
- EXTRA CARE Your child may need special care or support and knowing what to do and where to go will help both of you.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.