What are some of the other physical milestones a toddler will reach?
Modified on: Tue, 20 Dec, 2022 at 6:14 PM
- By two, your toddler will be able to carry, pull and push objects and may even be able to throw or kick a ball.
- Climbing stairs will be a great sport and furniture becomes a jungle gym!
- Your toddler will want to hold his own spoon and feed himself, as well as drink from a cup.
- He may start using one hand more than another. This is called establishing hand dominance and eventually she will be right or left-handed. It’s important to allow her to choose which hand to use, and not to force her to use her right hand.
- She will enjoy picking up small objects and putting them into a container, stacking items one on top of another or fitting containers one inside the other.
- Remember that many things will still be put in your toddler’s mouth, so make sure she doesn’t swallow them, or choke.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.