There are several home remedies that you can try to help with your rash. These include:
1. Applying a cold compress to the affected area to reduce itching and inflammation.
2. Apply a topical cream or ointment containing hydrocortisone or calamine lotion to reduce itching and inflammation.
3. Keeping the affected area clean and dry.
4. Avoid scratching or rubbing the area.
5. Taking an antihistamine to reduce itching and inflammation. If these home remedies do not provide relief, seeing a doctor for further evaluation and treatment is important.